Friday, February 19, 2010

PS

Oh, remember the sleeve that went down the drain? And how it was draining normally?

Well Tuesday morning when I was taking my shower for work, I noticed that the tub was filling with water. Our drain is a little slow sometimes, so I didn't think too much of it until it was up to my ankles.

Some might call this denial.

By the time I recognized the problem, I had to seriously speed up my shower to keep water from overflowing onto the bathroom floor.

Fortunately some strenuous plunging dealt with the problem.

It's been fine since then.

I still haven't mentioned the whole sleeve/drain thing to Justin.

We'll see if he's reading the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Amy, I honestly don't know how you can type about this, except...well, I guess I've been in my share of disasters, and it always makes me feel better to pull together and appear competent; that's always seemed like one of your talents, too. "Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of need."

    Hell yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nerves of steel! Also denial works exceptionally well in cases like this. I kind of go into a zen-like state where I deny reality.

    ReplyDelete