Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eek! Justin saw my wedding dress!

Yup, it happened. He came home from rehearsal and I had not yet finished my nightly 4 rows.

Fortunately, I don't think it was enough for him to be able to visualize the finished product.

At this point, we've decided that it works best as a hat.

Pretty classy, right?


PS No Star Trek: Next Generation last night and Star Trek:Entreprise does not work nearly as well. I ended up watching 18 Kids & Counting on TLC about the Duggar family who has (you guessed it) 18 kids. Their friends who have 17 kids came to visit. It was beyond disturbing, even more so than when I tried to watch Bridezillas over the weekend.

Scratch that - Bridezillas was actually WAAAY more disturbing. There was a woman who interrupted her mani/pedi to go get a pork chop. I'm not making that up.

2 comments:

  1. HA! I saw that episode. She was.....hm. I found your site through Mason Dixon Knitting - I'm interested to see your final result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. V. Funny! I love a good old marathon for knitting - Deadliest Catch, Law and Order, even (oh, how I shudder to admit this) Real Housewives of anywhere.

    Hm, comment could not be processes, try again. I hope this doesn't turn into an obnoxious multiple posted comment...

    ReplyDelete